September 05, 2011

Top 5 quotes by Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani

When I talk about the assets, that was at the beginning of the talks. I was president then. I'm not president now. When I said it, this would be a sign of goodwill to begin the talks.

We want all the Palestinians back in their homeland, and then there can be a fair referendum for people to choose the form of state they want. Whoever gets the majority can rule.

If we have any problems, it's always with the government of the United States.

I have no idea what the U.S. intends to do further there and what would be the reaction of the Iraqi people. I only know that the sole option is to leave Iraq to the Iraqi people.

The United States is a big country but unfortunately it seems it has the brain of a little bird not befitting the greatness of the country.

(This picture is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license. - Mesgary)

No comments:

Post a Comment