September 12, 2011

Frank Lampard quotes

Training's completely different now. It used to be a lot of running and work without the ball. Now it's all with the ball, which any player loves.

I'm really happy here. I think anyone who knows me well, and the fans too I hope, they know that I love the area, and the bond that I've had with the fans has been fantastic.

I admit I was somewhat concerned when we started to sign so many players - naturally you are going to worry about whether you can retain your place in the side.

When you take a lot of stick you want to ram it down people's throats.

I fancy our chances at the European Championships.

(This picture is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license. - Александр Мысякин)

No comments:

Post a Comment