November 17, 2011

Top 5 quotes by Hank Aaron

It took me seventeen years to get three thousand hits in baseball. I did it in one afternoon on the golf course.

I never doubted my ability, but when you hear all your life you're inferior, it makes you wonder if the other guys have something you've never seen before. If they do, I'm still looking for it.

On the field, blacks have been able to be super giants. But, once our playing days are over, this is the end of it and we go back to the back of the bus again.

I don't see pitches down the middle anymore - not even in batting practice.

It took me seventeen years to get 3,000 hits. I did it in one afternoon on the golf course.

(This picture is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license. - Rubenstein)

No comments:

Post a Comment