November 17, 2011

Top 5 quotes by Amber Tamblyn

I think I had an advantage in the sense that I wasn't raised religiously.

This will be the fourth time I've seen this film. I'm very proud of it and I think it's a great movie for women of any age. And almost every single man I've talked to has admitted to crying.

My parents cultured me a lot and they introduced me to a lot of artists, a lot of their friends.

I could never say that one religion is wrong. I could never say that this person's God is wrong, I could never say that someone is wrong because they don't believe in God.

One of my good friends is Christian, goes to church every Sunday, very religious. I'm fine with that and I will never judge her.

(This picture is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Generic, 2.0 Generic and 1.0 Generic license. - Jerry Avenaim)

No comments:

Post a Comment