August 02, 2011

Lalu Prasad Yadav quotes

It is because of me that today the union government has sanctioned special funds for the development of Bihar.

Why should I tell you where I am going to get funds from? If I were to do that then all the vested interests would get alerted. You must be aware that railways are full of such elements and my fight is against them.

When people see how I manage to work my way out of tough situations, it gives them hope in their own life.

I do not rule out the possibility of being prime minister of India one day, but there is still time.

The lower caste people were killed as part of a conspiracy to dismiss my party's government.

(This picture is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Generic license. - myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment