February 11, 2011

Top 5 quotes by Larry David

I'm really only happy when I'm on stage. I just feed off the energy of the audience. That's what I'm all about - people and laughter.

Sure, being a reservist wasn't as glamorous, but I was the one who had to look at myself in the mirror.

I just feed off the energy of the audience.

Switzerland is a place where they don't like to fight, so they get people to do their fighting for them while they ski and eat chocolate.

When I was living in New York and didn't have a penny to my name, I would walk around the streets and occasionally I would see an alcove or something. And I'd think, that'll be good, that'll be a good spot for me when I'm homeless.

(This picture is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license. - David Shankbone)

No comments:

Post a Comment