December 04, 2011

Top 5 quotes by Robert B. Parker

Well, you give me too much credit for foresight and planning. I haven't got a clue what the hell I'm doing.

I was on the Oprah Winfrey Show once. It was a really slow news day for Oprah, and there were several of us on 'cause none of us was sufficiently interesting by his or herself.

With so much at stake maybe I'll just leave now.

Send it to someone who can publish it. And if they won't publish it, send it to someone else who can publish it! And keep sending it! Of course, if no one will publish it, at that point you might want to think about doing something other than writing.

'All Our Yesterdays' was unquestionably the best work I have ever done. And the reading public stayed away in droves.

(This picture is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic license. - Manchester (N.H.) Library)

No comments:

Post a Comment