May 03, 2012

Quotes by Mia Farrow

There are people who are suffering beyond description. They are innocent people, they didn't bring this upon themselves. They are the victims of the sins of other people. And while it's hard to see, it's important to understand that these people exist.

I get it now; I didn't get it then. That life is about losing and about doing it as gracefully as possible... and enjoying everything in between.

Women in Africa, generally a lot needs to be done for women. Women are not being educated, not only in Angola but my trip to Nigeria, one point I would make over and over again was that women need to be educated too.

I want a big career, a big man, and a big life. You have to think big - that's the only way to get it... I just couldn't stand being anonymous.

(This picture is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license. - hdptcar from Bangui, Central African Republic)

1 comment: