April 11, 2012

Amy Irving quotes

I used to travel in tennis shoes; I am just not allowed to anymore. I'm an old hippie from San Francisco.

I will argue my points; I will have my opinions. But at the end of the day, it's the director's choice.

I thought that my movie career was finished. I was quite happy to dedicate myself 100% to the theater. Surprisingly enough, I've never gotten so many work offers. It's so exciting, this feeling of a new beginning after 40.

In the U.S., with very few exceptions, actresses older than 35 are simply discarded.

And you know, the baby boomers are getting older, and those off the rack clothes are just not fitting right any longer, and so, tailor-made suits are coming back into fashion.

(This picture is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license. - )

No comments:

Post a Comment