March 28, 2012

Top 5 quotes by Jim Jarmusch

I started working with friends of mine and that, to some degree, continues.

What I did was I completed the half-hour film, but before really showing it, I wrote two more sections for a potential feature film which I didn't think would really happen, but at least I had it in case.

I think of poets as outlaw visionaries in a way.

I always start with characters rather than with a plot, which many critics would say is very obvious from the lack of plot in my films - although I think they do have plots - but the plot is not of primary importance to me, the characters are.

I always think the Sex Pistols and the Ramones as very, very important because they stripped things down.

(This picture is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license. - Alain Zirah)

No comments:

Post a Comment