February 09, 2012

Zac Efron quotes

I wish I could say I see my little brother more. We used to fight all the time but now that I don't see him very often I cherish the time I have with him.

A fan sent me a letter and a $10 bill. It's a short letter - all she said was, Hey, since it's harder for you to go out these days without getting photographed, here $10 for a pizza. I was like, Aww, she sent me money for a pizza so I could eat at home!

In sixth grade, my basketball team made it to the league championships. In double overtime, with three seconds left, I rebounded the ball and passed it - to the wrong team! They scored at the buzzer and we lost the game. To this day, I still have nightmares!

If I splurge on anything, it's cologne. I love smelling good.

I don't know if I believe in love at first sight, but of course I believe in two people having chemistry right away. A girl should be really easy to talk to. When I lose track of time because we've been talking, I think that's really fun.

(This picture is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license. - Toby Forage)

No comments:

Post a Comment