January 06, 2012

Robert Vaughn quotes

My childhood beliefs became so much a part of me that even today I find myself automatically living by a personal standard of conduct which can only be explained as resulting from my religious training.

I'm still very close friends with his first wife, Neile, who is now remarried.

The marvelous thing is that for thousands of years people have continued questioning and searching and ultimately concluding that reasons for certain occurrences are not given to man to know.

In the beginning, fear was the dominant motivating force.

I sincerely believe I could have wounded up in a lot of trouble if I had not been taught as a boy to fear Hell, and to believe that certain wicked acts could lead me to damnation.

(This picture is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license. - The Yeti)

No comments:

Post a Comment