January 07, 2011

Top 5 quotes by Channing Tatum

I used to work at a puppy nursery.

I don't know if I'm very complicated at all. I wish I was. I wish I was one of these deep, intricate people. But I just love having fun really.

Life is too short to miss out on the beautiful things like a double cheeseburger.

I'm not pretty. The truth is I didn't think I could be a model at all. I was looking at some of the guys on the walls at Irene Marie and I thought to myself 'Jesus Christ. I can't do this. I don't look anything like these guys'.

I sort of became infatuated with soldiers. I got to know some of them and got a little perturbed with Hollywood making a spectacle out of them and making them look like they have screwed up somehow.

(This picture is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license. - Wcfirm)

No comments:

Post a Comment