January 03, 2011

Jason Isaacs quotes

I can't tell you too much about it because I'm not even meant to tell you that I'm in it. In fact, I might never work again now that I've been talking to you. I'm not in it for very long, let's put it that way.

I'm at the beginning of it. I'm Elektra's last job before the story kicks off.

I don't know if it's a romantic comedy but I'm in the beginning of the first of the season of The West Wing. We shot it last year. I don't know. If anyone asks me to be in one, I'll jump on it.

It's just really, really beautiful. Each scene is one long 15 minute take without cutting. My scene is with Robin Wright-Penn so I'm pretty excited about that.

(This picture is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic license. - Garry Knight at http://www.flickr.com/photos/garryknight/)

No comments:

Post a Comment