December 27, 2010

Top 5 quotes by Michael Gambon

You get used to being lazy doing films, but classical theatre's going to finish me off.

There's no subtext in Harry Potter really; it's all magic, anything can happen. Why do I say this? Because it's a magic spell. It's quite nice in a way. There is a real freedom to it.

Richard was in heavy, heavy costume, he could hardly sit, you know, and I turned up and they put me in two layers of silk, so I played him much lighter - you know, floating around in a pair of slippers, a bit of a hippy.

I am a theatre actor, but the last ten years I've taken parts in movies because it keeps me in money.

Television has dried up for my generation, so it's plays and films.

(This picture is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license. - Wizarding World)

No comments:

Post a Comment