December 31, 2010

Patrick Warburton quotes

Never met Levinson. Ever. He directed those American Express spots for us for Seinfeld, and I was off on some guest spot that I didn't even want to do... and I got talked into doing it.

I believe I'm doing the right thing in trying to step away from that and to take chances and work on little independent films and do stuff like that wild dance scene.

I have heard nothing from my friends at The Family Guy. Yeah, I heard that they got picked up again and all that good stuff, but I haven't heard anything yet. But, you know, I'm very elusive and hard to contact.

You never know what's going to happen with television these days.

I always wanted to do a Disney movie.

(This picture is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license. - Gage Skidmore)

No comments:

Post a Comment